Friday, 26 December 2014

Target Audience: Cover Page

Cover Page Photography


This is a link to another one of my blog posts in which I talk about the photo shoot and display all the pictures I have taken of Harry, them main star.

I will use this picture for my cover page as it is perfect for my target audience. It is giving off exactly what I need it to. There is attitude and the clothes look extremely indie. Also the background in the drama studio is amazing and creates a great effect. The body language that the cover star is giving off is exactly the same as any other indie artist. By folding the arms, the cover star is portraying to the readers that he typically "don't care"  about anything. This is exactly the type of artist that my target audience is expecting on the cover page.


No comments:

Post a Comment