Sunday, 2 November 2014

Organisation: Antarctic Monkeys

Photo Shoot - Antarctic Monkeys Gig

On November 8 2014, I will be attending a gig of an Arctic Monkeys tribute band. I am a big fan of the Arctic Monkeys and this will be a great opportunity to take some original photography for inspiration. I will take my profession camera, which is a Canon, and take some great pictures. I am hoping for amazing different coloured lighting that will create a great effect. I will also take some images of the empty stage and instruments as they may be used as secondary images on my cover page or images for contents page or double page spread. The gig will be at the O2 Academy and that means I can get close to the band and get some good shots. I will also try and get some pictures of the band and the crowd to use as inspiration for an exclusive article in my music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment