Photo Shoot Opportunity
A friend of mine, Ben Tibbits, is in a band and he is having a gig at the Custard Factory on Saturday the 29th of November. I plan to take a lot of pictures of the whole band and post them on my blog. Some pictures may hopefully be good enough to be considered for a Contents Page, Double Page Spread and even a Cover Page.
Camera - The camera I will be using will be a professional Canon so that the pictures will not be pixelated and will be of amazing quality. If pictures are of good quality, more editing can be done to them as they will not lose their sharp quality.
Lighting - As it will be a gig the lighting will be bright and colourful which means that if one colour is dominant, I can base my house colour on it. I do not want to have to be forced to use flash because it's so dark as I do not like the effect that flash causes. There is a chance that the subjects will have red eye.
Angle - as there is four band members I want t take pictures of each of them from different angles so that I am provided with a lot of options and possibilities for my original photography to use in my music magazine. I will be lower that then as they will be standing on stage, however good pictures can still be taken.
No comments:
Post a Comment