Survey Responses
I have created a survey on Survey Monkey to collect knowledge and information about my target audience. I have collected the data I have received from 5 responses.
Question 1
Out of the 5 responses I received, 80% of them belonged to the 0-16 age group. This means that only one person that completed my survey was older than 16. This shows me that my target audience is teenagers that belong to the 15- 18 age group. I have to change the ethos of my music magazine to appeal to this target audience.
Question 2
I got varied responses for this question as 1 person never buys music magazines, however 2 people buy music magazines every week and 2 buy them every month. This shows me that on average only about 80% of teenagers, which are my target audience, buy music magazines either weekly or monthly. This means that it is up to me whether my music magazine will be released weekly or monthly.
Question 3
I got varied results for this question as well as the people that did my survey buy different music magazines. The most people buy indie music magazines which is reassuring as I will be creating an indie magazines.
Question 4
People have chosen to pay £3-4 for a weekly magazine which tells me how much to charge. I will most likely charge £2.50
Question 5
What people most liked about that cover was the simplicity which tells me that my music magazine shouldn't be too crowded by articled, puffs or screamers. The photography should also be simple but suit the ethos.

No comments:
Post a Comment