Saturday, 15 November 2014

Drafting and Plannning: Photography Inspiration

For my music magazine cover, I have decided to create a fictitious indie rock band. I want the cover star/stars to have a lot of attitude as most bands do.  
This picture is great and will definitely play a big role in deciding the perfect position for my fictitious band. Blur has attitude in this picture and the background also adds to their rebellious ambiance. I also have to think about the costumes, props, characters, lighting, camera work and  space.
The costumes will reflect the rebellious attitude of the band and will also send out a subtle message to the audience about the band's aims and music. 
I will definitely use some form of props to help create the specific message I want the audience to receive.
The camera I will be using to take the photographs for the music magazine cover will be my professional. This will allow me to manipulate and play around with the photos without losing needed resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment