Music Magazine
Name
I am to create a music magazine and with that comes the obvious task of providing it with an appropriate name. I did use the help of the Visual Thesaurus to come up with a name, like my teacher suggested and I got these responses that I will definitely consider: Esthesis and Sensation. I also had some idea of my own which were: Harmonious or Harmony, Urban or Urban Sound, Vocalization or Vocal.
Genre
The most popular music magazines in the U.K. are NME, SPIN, Kerrang, Q and Mojo. Suprisingly all of these music magazines are of the same musical genre. The most notable music magazines of the British history are rock and indie magazines which mean that if I want my music magazine to be successful in this society, it should be a rock magzine or at least soft rock/indie. Kerrang features artists such as My Chemical Romance, Blink-182 and Nine Inch Nail, which are not soft rock bands but still, Kerrang is one of the most popular music magazine. This does not change my mind I do not listen or enjoy such forms of rock.
I am to create a music magazine and with that comes the obvious task of providing it with an appropriate name. I did use the help of the Visual Thesaurus to come up with a name, like my teacher suggested and I got these responses that I will definitely consider: Esthesis and Sensation. I also had some idea of my own which were: Harmonious or Harmony, Urban or Urban Sound, Vocalization or Vocal.
Genre
The most popular music magazines in the U.K. are NME, SPIN, Kerrang, Q and Mojo. Suprisingly all of these music magazines are of the same musical genre. The most notable music magazines of the British history are rock and indie magazines which mean that if I want my music magazine to be successful in this society, it should be a rock magzine or at least soft rock/indie. Kerrang features artists such as My Chemical Romance, Blink-182 and Nine Inch Nail, which are not soft rock bands but still, Kerrang is one of the most popular music magazine. This does not change my mind I do not listen or enjoy such forms of rock.
No comments:
Post a Comment