I have focused a lot of my energy and time into Research Into Similar Products, as it can be seen in my tracker, because I wanted to have a lot of research ready for when I am creating my magazine and so that was my strongest section. I wanted to create a range of different indie rock magazines so that I can either follow or challenge the generic conventions they use. I haven't decided on my Target Audience yet and so I am lacking in my blog posts in that area - that is my weakness. I have to refer to my research so that I can create more blogs about my Target Audience. I haven't come across many Organisation opportunities for photo shoots, gigs or concerts and so one of my weaker areas was Organisation. To improve my blog I have to arrange a photo opportunity with my main cover star to make more blog posts. Drafting and Planning was also my weak section as I have not began to think about the layout or contents of my magazine. To improve, I have to refer to my research to gain some ideas.
Thursday, 16 October 2014
Response To Tracker Feedback
I have focused a lot of my energy and time into Research Into Similar Products, as it can be seen in my tracker, because I wanted to have a lot of research ready for when I am creating my magazine and so that was my strongest section. I wanted to create a range of different indie rock magazines so that I can either follow or challenge the generic conventions they use. I haven't decided on my Target Audience yet and so I am lacking in my blog posts in that area - that is my weakness. I have to refer to my research so that I can create more blogs about my Target Audience. I haven't come across many Organisation opportunities for photo shoots, gigs or concerts and so one of my weaker areas was Organisation. To improve my blog I have to arrange a photo opportunity with my main cover star to make more blog posts. Drafting and Planning was also my weak section as I have not began to think about the layout or contents of my magazine. To improve, I have to refer to my research to gain some ideas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment