As I am to produce a music magazine, I need to research potential publishing companies. I've decided to look into my favourite music magazines and see what company publishes them. Firstly, NME is published by Time Inc. UK. This company is also responsible for publishing magazines such as InStyle, which is a fashion magazine for women, and also a lot of sport magazines such as Yachting World and Rugby World. All these magazines are similar and they don't break out into the carnivalesque approach. As I will not be following into the footsteps of magazines such Kerrang, that scream for attention, Time Inc. UK is a great publishing company for my magazine.
On that note, Kerrang is published by Bauer Media Group. Q is also published by this company, which is strange as Q does not have a carnivalesque approach to attracting the reader's attention. Therefore Bauer Media Group is an interesting option.
No comments:
Post a Comment