Photo Shoot
I am planning a photo shoot with a friend, Felicity, who is also taking this course. The photo shoot will take place withing the next two weeks and will happen at my house. We will use my camera to take the pictures and the props that we use will be clothes, a guitar, glasses and other accessories. The point of this photo shoot is take potential cover photographs for our music magazine. I am doing an indie/soft rock music magazine and so therefore I will have to coordinate the background and props to create the best environment to take a photograph that will suit the ethos of my music magazine.Felicity will be the main cover star for the time being, which means she will be the fake artists that I have made up. However I may change my mind and decide to create a band in which case this will be practice for the real photo shoot.
No comments:
Post a Comment