NME Target Audience
I have done research into the type of audience that NME and target. I have found out what gender they predominantly target and the age group they target. This is the information I found:
- The average age is 25
- The magazine targets men ages 17-30
- They are predominantly male with 73%
- 73% belong to the social grade ABC1
- The majority of NME readers enjoy new entertainment
- Well educated – 34% working full time, 18% working part time, 26% full time students
- The readers of this magazine are very modern, young and trendy who, enjoy films and technology.
- Dedicated to the magazine
- Audience Demographics:Age: 25• Gender: Male• Employment: Full time job Geographics: Lives in the U.K.
As my magazine will be similar to NME, with similar bands and articles, I have to suspect that my target audience will also be similar. Therefore, I have to create a fictitious band that will suit 17-30 year olds and also the articles have to appealing to that age range.
No comments:
Post a Comment